This is my first ever blog. I was just enjoying my coffee in the morning and open my blog. There is two good news waiting for me first one The Creative Blogger Award and other one is 100 followers, Awesome feeling. Thank you to all my readers (My 100th Quarksire) and spacial thanks to Eloquent Deviance to nominating me for this award. This is the first time I have been awarded. Now I will nominate 15 bloggers who truly deserve this Award.
THE RULES: As much as we may hate them, everything in life has rules.
1. Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify the nominees.
2. Post the link of the blog that nominated you.
3. Share five random facts about yourself.
My Nominees: Selecting 15 from all, this is tough. But rules are rules so I selected some blogger who has different theme or motive behind their blog. They inspired me and I learned a lot from them. So don’t hesitated to visit.
I don’t have any secrets, and as per the rules I have to tell you 5 facts about me.
1. I am a sports person. I am the champion of volleyball and table tennis. Yes, I love to play all sporty game. I never like to do exercise but now I have to do exercise because I can’t play, busy schedule.
2. I travel too much different places, meet different people. I talk to strangers eventually. I didn’t travel outside to my country, I know you are thinking that I am an idiot but my thinking is wherever we live there are many think to discover.
3. I am attached to nature and rain makes a place gorgeous. I live in a city where every street covered by trees and grass. Weather is always same(Between 15 to 30 most of the time). Weather change in a day if hotness mixes with air then surprisingly rain make it better and if air has coldness with it then the sun shines. And this place is like my new home which is far from home. Like I read some where
I believe in God,
If i spell it nature.
4. I always lived in joint family where all lived together and I loved that but for further studies and now for job I have to live away from my home.
5. I have no regret what I have done before but my eyes are full of dreams which I’ll achieve one by one.
Congrats to the nominees! Keep writing, my friends!